The WILDPLAY ZIPLINE, presented by TELUS Wireline will run every HarbourCats home game, during games — located beyond the right field fence, running parallel to Cook Street. Access to the zipline will be from under the soccer grandstands. Present your ticket to the operator, fill out a waiver, get harnessed up and you are good to go!
Fans attending the games are urged to purchase their zipline tickets in advance (along with their game tickets if they do not already have them) as there are a limited number of tickets available for each game.
Advance tickets will be available through the team office or on-line at the HarbourCats ticketing web page (once available for 2020).
Tickets can also be purchased on game day at the office (1814 Vancouver Street) or box office (which opens one-hour prior to game time). Tickets will also be available inside the park at the Ziplne concession.
Fans must also have a game ticket to enter the stadium. Zipline tickets on their own are not good for park entry.
HarbourCats Head Coach Todd Haney (along with Harvey the HarbourCat pictured above) were first to try the WildPlay zipline in 2019 (Photo: Christian J. Stewart)
CONDITIONS FOR RIDING ZIPLINE
- Minimum Age 5
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs (136 kg) per ride
- Maximum harness size: 132cm (52″) waist, and 73cm (29″) legs (circumference)
- Signed waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest)
- Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to participate
- Vouchers are non-transferrable between games and must be used at the game they were purchased for.