Registration is now open for our 2018 HarbourCats Baseball Camps!
Learn the fundamentals of the game of baseball in a fun, but structured camp environment, featuring HarbourCats staff, coaches and players including: Brian McRae, Todd Haney, Jason Leone, Troy Birtwistle, Ian Sanderson and Jim Swanson.
All Camps Except Elite Skills Suitable for ages 6-16
Hitting Only Camps (90 Minutes)(Maximum of 20 Players Per Camp) ($25 each or all four for $90)
- Tuesday, MAY 29, Evening (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm)
- Sunday, JUNE 3, Evening (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm)(Follows 1:00 pm HarbourCats game)
- Monday, JUNE 4, Evening (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm)
- Sunday, JUNE 10, Evening (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm)(Follows 1:00 pm HarbourCats game)
Half-Day Camps ($40 per camp or $130 for all four)*
- Saturday JUNE 9, (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)(HarbourCats game that evening at 6:35 pm)
- Friday, JULY 27, (9:00 am-1:00 pm)
- Sunday, JULY 29 (8:30 am – 12:30 pm)(HarbourCats game follows at 1:00 pm)
- Monday, JULY 30, (9:00 am-1:00 pm)
*Note: All players attending the Half-Day camps will receive a general admission ticket voucher for each camp that they attend. The vouchers can be redeemed for a ticket(s) to any remaining regular season game.
ELITE SKILLS PHILOSOPHY CAMP, Sat. JULY 28th, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
($25 per person, includes general admission ticket for game that afternoon against Victoria Mavericks)
*Suitable for ages 11 and up, plus Coaches
Designed as more of a question and answer session with Coaches Jason Leone and Ian Sanderson. Listen to the coaches expand on their philosophies around hitting, fielding and pitching, talk about recruitment of elite players and what it takes to get to the next level. Limited on-field instruction.
—Players should arrive at hitting and half-day camps in baseball attire, including cap
—Players to bring glove, bat, helmet, protective gear
—Players to pack snack/water
HOW DO I SIGN UP MY CHILD?
Register at the HarbourCats office, 101-1814 Vancouver Street, or call 778-265-0327 to charge by phone. Further info, call Chris at 778-265-0327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org