The mission of the Victoria HarbourCats Players Club is to build a sustainable youth baseball model that fosters the needs and desires of young athletes who want to play Baseball without political bias.
We are not tied to any governing body. Our soIe purpose is to create and provide opportunities for youth to develop and learn both on and off the field.
This 12 month program is tailored to your specific needs as a player. Off season and In season schedules will be developed so you can use all of these systems and perks while not disrupting your club teams training or scheduling.
One on one weekly training will be developed to suit the player and their specific needs and goals. Defensive work will be seasonal specific and training will be adjusted to the players level of play.
The player will have the Blast Motion Sensor to use in all non game hitting with their team. (BP/Tee Work/Back Yard) The player will have set amount of swings they must complete each week to receive their weekly reports. Available for boys and girls.
Director of Player Development/Assistant Coach/Marketing
- Blast Motion Sensor
- Seat in Cloud Based Hitting Institution
- Personalized Development Plan
- Weekly Reports
- Players Club Hat,T-Shirt,Shorts,Hoodie,Bag
- Player Profile Page to share with Scouts and college coaches
- Full Access to Players Club online video tutorials
- The BEAST Hitting Training
- Pitcher Velocity Training
- Speed & Arm Strength Training
- Mental Strength Training
- Opportunity to train with The HarbourCats when in town
- Our Youth Development Programs are not limited to the Players Club.
- Private sessions, and team training can be booked upon request and are subject to availability