The WILDPLAY ZIPLINE, presented by TELUS Wireline will run every HarbourCats home game, during games — located beyond the right field fence, running parallel to Cook Street. Access to the zipline will be from under the soccer grandstands. Present your ticket to the operator, fill out a waiver, get harnessed up and you are good to go!
Fans attending the games are urged to purchase their zipline tickets in advance (along with their game tickets if they do not already have them) as there are a limited number of tickets available for each game. Fans will also save $2.50 per ticket over the game-day or in-stadium purchase price!
Advance tickets ($12.50) will be available through the team office or on-line at each individual game link on the HarbourCats ticketing web page at harbourcats.ticketrocket.co.
Tickets can also be purchased for $15 on game day at the office (1814 Vancouver Street) or box office (which opens one-hour prior to game time). Any unsold tickets will be available inside the park for $15.
Fans must also have a game ticket to enter the stadium. Zipline tickets on their own are not good for park entry.
HarbourCats Head Coach Todd Haney was one of the first (along with Harvey the HarbourCat pictured above) to try the new WildPlay zipline on Wednesday (Photo: Christian J. Stewart)
CONDITIONS FOR RIDING ZIPLINE
- Minimum age 7
- Guests under 100 lbs (45 kg) must zip tandem with a guide
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs (136 kg) per ride
- Maximum harness size: 132cm (52″) waist, and 73cm (29″) legs (circumference)
- Signed waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest)
- Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to participate
- Guests must wear closed toed shoes that are secured to the foot
- Vouchers are non-transferrable between games and must be used at the game they were purchased for